You are informed that when you visit the Site, one or more Cookies may be installed on your device.
1 – WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Within the meaning of this Policy, a Cookie designates all forms of access and registration of information on your device, including information sent by the Site and stored by your browser in a dedicated space on the device’s hard drive.
2 – WHY AND HOW ARE COOKIES USED?
– Ensure that the Site run smoothly, and optimize its performance,
– Adapt the Site to your preferences. For example, the Site adapts to the display preferences of your device, including by factoring in the language used and the display resolution.
– Facilitate your browsing, particularly by removing the need to re-enter information with every visit to the Site,
– Carry out measurements of the Site’ audiences and the communications sent to you,
– Show companies based on your search preferences and adapted to your center of interests,
– Develop the interactivity of the Site.
3 – WHY TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED?
The purpose of Technical Cookies Techniques is to facilitate browsing on the Site, and enable and improve the operation of Site and access to their various functions.
They also make it possible to implement security measures. For example, when this applies to you, by asking you to log in again to your account after a certain lapse of time.
You are informed that if you decide to deactivate these Technical Cookies, access to the services may be altered. In this context, the Site’s liability cannot be incurred under any circumstances.
Audience Measurement Cookies measure the number of visits to the Site and the communications sent to you (contents, sections, time spent, browser used, etc.).
You are informed that these Audience Measurement Cookies may be installed on Site by third parties on behalf of the Site.
Third-party Social Media Cookies make it possible to share the Site’s content with third parties. This is the case with “share” or “like” buttons used by Facebook and Twitter, for example. The Site has no control over these Third-party Social Media Cookies or the Data collected through companies managing these social media.
If you do not wish the companies managing social media to link Data collected by the Site where you have an account, you should first log off the concerned social media site.
Users are recommended to read the privacy policies of the social media management companies concerned.
4 – HOW LONG ARE COOKIES STORED?
In compliance with data protection principles, you are informed that Cookies are stored for the period strictly required for the purposes they are used for, within the limits defined by the competent protection authority.
5 – HOW CAN YOU MANAGE THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES?
– Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/260971/description-of-cookies
– Google Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
– Mozilla Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
– Safari™ (Desktop): https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
– Opera™: https://www.opera.com/help
– Android™ Browser: https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/54068?visit_id=637352529220673608-3828123898&hl=en&rd=1
– Safari™ (Mobile): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
– Opera™ (Mobile): https://help.opera.com/en/mobile/android/#privacy
– LinkedIn™: http://www.linkedin.com/legData/cookie-policy
– Twitter™: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171379-twitter-prend-en-charge-la-desactivation-du-suivi-dnt#
– Google™: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
– Facebook™: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies
With regard to the social media, users should follow the specific procedures for the social media concerned to deactivate cookies.
6 – DISCLAIMER