Know the different types of Tech Providers at Kromnnix
- ABM (Account-Based Marketing)
- Account based marketing (ABM) is a marketing strategy that uses highly targeted, personalized campaigns to win over particular accounts. ABM marketing is highly targeted focusing on accounts, not markets or industries, and targets both prospects and customers.
- Advocacy, loyalty and referrals
- Advocacy (loyalty or referral) marketing plays a role in encouraging word of mouth marketing to occur. This marketing strategy gets existing customers to speak on your behalf and create a ‘buzz’ for your company. Advocacy marketing uses a brand’s most enthusiastic and loyal customers to spread the word about the brand or its products and grow revenue as a result.
- Affiliate marketing & management
- Affiliate marketing is an advertising model in which a company compensates third-party publishers to generate traffic or leads to the company’s products and services. The third-party publishers are affiliates, and the commission fee incentivizes them to find ways to promote the company.
- Analytics is the practice of measuring and analyzing data of users in order to create an understanding of user behavior as well as website or application’s performance.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial intelligence (AI) makes it possible for machines to learn from experience, adjust to new inputs and perform human-like tasks. Most AI examples that you hear about today rely heavily on deep learning and natural language processing. With AI, computers can be trained to accomplish specific tasks by processing large amounts of data and recognizing patterns in the data.
- Audience Data & Data Enhancement
- Data enhancement, like matching emails or mailing addresses to peoples’ attributes, drives more revenue and loyalty allowing the company to create more targeted and personalized communications across any channel that resonate with each of the audience segments.
- BioMaterials refers to the use of biobased products to replace materials made from harmful fossil fuels with materials made from plants. It is sourced from sustainably grown and harvested cropland or forests, manufactured without hazardous inputs and impacts, healthy and safe for the environment during use, designed to be reutilized at the end of their intended use, such as via recycling or composting.
- Biotechnology is technology based on biology which harnesses cellular and biomolecular processes to develop technologies and products that help improve our lives and the health of our planet. Types: Medical BioTechnology and Agricultural BioTechnology.
- Business/Customer Intelligence
- BI basically analyzes the previous data to find hindsight and insight to describe the business trends. BI enables the company to take data from external and internal sources, prepare it, run queries on it and create dashboards to answer the questions like quarterly revenue analysis or business problems. BI can evaluate the impact of certain events in the near future.
- CMS & web experience management
- A content management system (CMS) & web experience management is a software platform that enables users to add, publish, modify, and manage website content without requiring users to have specialized programming knowledge.
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is often referred to as a software technology that helps businesses maintain customer data, track customer interactions, and improve customer relationships.
- Call analytics & management
- Call analytics platform measures and manages the inbound phone channel (landlines and mobile phones), from initially assigning call tracking numbers to measuring, monitoring, analyzing, recording, routing and reporting the resulting caller data.
- Channel partner marketing
- Channel partner marketing is a marketing strategy in which third-party organization or individual markets and sells products, services or technologies for a manufacturer or service provider via a partnering relationship. A channel partner may be a retailer, software/hardware vendor, distributor, original equipment manufacturer (OEM), systems integrator (SI) or value-added reseller (VAR).
- Community platform
- Community platform manages the process of creating and maintaining a space for productive discussion among community members. Members can share their thoughts, ideas, and concerns. This process is sometimes referred to as “community engagement.”
- Content marketing
- Content marketing is refers to the creation and distribution of valuable and relevant content with an intention to entertain, educate, inform, or inspire the target audience to guide them through the buyer’s journey.
- Conversational marketing & chat
- Conversational marketing & chat is the direct interaction between businesses and customers on different available channels. It is a one-to-one approach to marketing where personalization acts as a fulcrum for the marketing strategy.
- Customer data platform
- A Customer Data Platform (CDP) is a software system that helps present a unified, persistent and updated view of an individual customer, based on data from interactions across multiple channels, platforms, and devices.
- Customer experience, service & success
- Customer experience platform manages customer feedbacks to instill trust, increase traffic, optimize SEO and improve ad performance.
- Cybersecurity, also referred to as information security, is the practice of ensuring the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information. Cybersecurity is comprised of an evolving set of tools, risk management approaches, technologies, training, and best practices designed to protect networks, devices, programs, and data from attacks or unauthorized access. Common types of cybersecurity: Network security, data loss prevention, cloud security, intrusion detection or prevention systems, identity and access management use, antivirus and anti-malware.
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) is the act of storing, organizing, categorizing, retrieving, and sharing digital assets from a central archive.
- DMP (Data Management Platform)
- Data Management Platforms (DMP) gather data, organize it and share it with other marketing technology systems. DMPs enable marketers to design targeted ad campaigns, extend their reach beyond known customers to look-alike prospects and drive more personalized interactions across channels. The benefits accrue in the form of more customer purchases and more efficient ad programs.
- Dashboards & data visualization
- Dashboards & data visualization is the representation of seemingly complicated data in an appealing visual overview such as infographic, chart, diagram, or picture format, oftenly used as a reporting tool.
- Data Governance
- Data Governance is an amalgamation of all the processes, policies, metrics, and best practices that ensure businesses are in compliance with the established laws around customer data and privacy. This includes rules and regulations surrounding data assets and how brands can obtain and use big data.
- Data compliance
- Data compliance consists of the ongoing processes to ensure adherence of data to both enterprise business rules (government department, university, industry, or agency), and to legal, regulatory and accreditation requirements. Data compliance includes five areas: controls, audit, legal compliance, regulatory compliance, and accreditation conformance.
- Data privacy
- Data privacy is the branch of data management dealing with sharing data with third parties. It is generally based on protecting consumer information and giving consumers the right to keep their information from other organizations without consent or knowledge of this fact. Ultimately, data privacy is about setting different levels of controls to protect this information from third parties, getting consent from data subjects when necessary, and maintaining data integrity.
- Data science
- Data Science is a detailed study of the flow of information from the colossal amounts of data present in an organization’s repository. It involves obtaining meaningful insights from raw and unstructured data which is processed through analytical, programming, and business skills. Five stages of the data science life cyle: capture, maintain, process, analyze, and communicate findings.
- Display advertising
- Display advertising is defined as a mode of online advertising where marketers use banner ads along with other visual ad formats to advertise their product on websites, apps, or social media. Types of Display Advertising are banner ads, rich media, interstitial ads, video ads.
- Ecommerce cart
- An ecommerce or shopping cart on an online retailer’s site is a piece of software that facilitates the purchase of a product or service. It accepts the customer’s payment and organizes the distribution of that information to the merchant, payment processor and other parties.
- Ecommerce marketing
- eCommerce marketing is the method of making sales by creating and increasing awareness about an online store’s product offerings and brand.
- Ecommerce platform
- An e-commerce platform is a software application that enables businesses to set up and manage an online store.
The application comes with all the necessary tools required to market and sell the products. It also allows business owners to review the store performance, manage inventory, define product pricing, and run promotions.An e-commerce platform is a software application that enables businesses to set up and manage an online store.
The application comes with all the necessary tools required to market and sell the products. It also allows business owners to review the store performance, manage inventory, define product pricing, and run promotions.
- Electric vehicle
- An electric vehicle (EV) is one that operates on an electric motor, instead of an internal-combustion engine that generates power by burning a mix of fuel and gases. Types: All-electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles.
- Electrochemistry deals with chemical changes brought out by electricity, and electricity generated by chemical changes. Green chemistry is the utilization of a series of principles that reduce or eliminate the use or generation of dangerous substances during the design, fabrication, or application of chemical products.
- Email marketing
- Email marketing is a sales and marketing strategy where a commercial message is sent to a specific target audience to increase engagement, encourage conversion, and inspire referrals.
- Events, meetings & webinars
- Event marketing is a form of marketing focused on creating live experiences that promote a brand, service, or product. Types of event marketing are webinars, conferences, workshops, account-based marketing, meals, tradeshows.
- Green Technology
- Green Technology (GreenTech), also known as clean technology (CleanTech) or environmental technology (EnviroTech) is the application of environmental science, green chemistry, environmental monitoring and electronic devices to monitor, promote sustainable management of natural environment and resources while reducing negative impacts on our planet and on human beings.
- First proposed by Elon Musk, the transportation system Hyperloop would propel people- or cargo-filled pods over long distances through steel tubes. Magnetic levitation and big vacuum pumps would do away with friction and air resistance, letting the bus-sized vehicles zip along at speeds approaching Mach 1.
- Influencer marketing
- Influencer marketing is a type of marketing that focuses on using key leaders to drive your brand’s message to the larger market. Rather than marketing directly to a large group of consumers, you instead inspire / hire / pay influencers to get out the word for you. It often goes hand-in-hand with two other forms of marketing: social-media marketing and content marketing.
- Interactive content
- Interactive content is content that requires active engagement from its consumers. More than just a passive viewer, the individual becomes an integral part of a dynamic, two-way experience. It can take many forms – quizzes, surveys, visuals, contests, calculators, appraisal tools, maps, tests, emails, case studies, infographics.
- IoT is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, animals or people that are provided with unique identifiers (UIDs) and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.
- Integration Platforms as a Service (iPaaS) is a suite of cloud services which enable development, execution and governance of integration flows connecting any combination of on-premises and cloud-based processes, services, applications and data within individual or across multiple organizations.
- Live chat & chatbots
- Chatbot is a computer program designed to simulate conversation with human users, especially over the Internet. It is an assistant that communicates with us through text messages, a virtual companion that integrates into websites, applications or instant messengers and helps businesses get closer to customers. Such a bot is an automated system of communication with users.
- Local marketing
- Local marketing is a marketing strategy towards an audience within a small and specific city or geographic location, typically promoting brick-and-mortar businesses with physical locations.
- Marketing resource management (MRM) refers to software and technology solutions, now largely cloud-based, that help manage and centralize marketing collateral.
- Marketing Cloud, data integration
- A marketing cloud is an integration of cloud-based marketing tools like analytics, audience management, social media management, customer profiling and targeting. Marketing cloud eases a marketer’s effort by tracking and measuring relevant data like customer behavior and preferences, campaign performance and lots more. It also allows marketers to automate time-consuming tasks.
- Marketing Technology
- Marketing technology (MarTech) describes the systems and tools that help marketers better engage with customers. These products use technology to automate many of the time-consuming and repetitive tasks that machines are good at, freeing up more of marketers’ time to focus on the creative and strategic sides of their profession.
MarTech can address one or more marketing activity layers, such as customer data aggregation and cleansing, data analysis, insight generation, customer segmentation and targeting, execution of customer communications, automatic optimization of recurring marketing campaigns, and many more.
- Marketing analytics, performance & attribution
- Marketing analytics is the practice of measuring and analyzing data and metrics to understand the impact of marketing activities, maximize ROI and identify the areas of improvement.
- Marketing automation & lead management
- Marketing automation & lead management is the process of using tools and technology to automate repetitive marketing tasks, track and measure campaign performance, improve productivity, and drive efficiency by minimizing manual actions.
- Mobile analytics
- Mobile Analytics measures users’ interaction with the app in addition to metrics about the app itself, such as app installs, app launches, taps, screens, events, app versions, flows, user retention, funnel analysis and more. Mobile analytics also tracks and measures similar metrics on users such as how many new users used the app, from which countries, using which devices and versions, whether they followed a link on a marketing campaign or an application store search.
- Mobile app
- A mobile application (app) is a set of software programs developed particularly for use on wireless computing devices such as tablets and smartphones.
- Mobile marketing
- Mobile marketing is a way to promote products or services through mobile devices. With this strategy, target consumers access location and time-sensitive customized content that promotes certain products, services, or ideas.
- Native/content advertising
- Native advertising is defined as a form of paid advertising where the advertisements adapt to the form (user interface) and function (user experience) of the environment/platform on which they appear. Types of native ads: In-feed native ads, in-feed product ads, in-feed social media ads, search ads, content ecommendation ads, branded content, in-ad with native element units, mobile native ads.
- Optimization, personalization & testing
- To create customer-centric content, marketers need an application to optimize, personalize and test email and web contents delivering them in context for customers.
- Press release
- A press release is a fact-based written description of a company’s newsworthy announcement. It is issued to earn media interest in publishing the story before targeted audiences. It should offer an angle that’s of interest to target audiences, resources for journalists to tell a complete story, and a call-to-action to help companies meet their goals.
- Programmatic advertising
- Programmatic advertising, also known as programmatic marketing or programmatic media, is the real-time buying and selling of ad inventory through an automated bidding system. It enables brands or agencies to purchase ad impressions on publisher sites or apps through a sophisticated ecosystem. It includes ad slots for digital out-of-home (DOOH), online, streaming, TV, video and voice ads.
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- Robotic process automation (RPA) is the term used for software tools that partially or fully automate human activities that are manual, rule-based, and repetitive. They work by replicating the actions of an actual human interacting with one or more software applications to perform tasks such as data entry, process standard transactions, or respond to simple customer service queries.
- Renewable energy
- Renewable energy, often referred to as clean energy, comes from natural sources or processes that are constantly replenished. Types: Solar, wind, hydroelectric power, biomass, geothermal, ocean.
- Retail, proximity & IoT marketing
- With 5G connectivity slowly gaining momentum and nearly every device is becoming ‘smart’, IoT creates a huge base of connected users, customer data, and purchase opportunities for retail marketers to reach new proximity buyers and gain customer insights on a singular network.
- Reviews platform
- Reviews platform leverages user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions.
- Robotics is an interdisciplinary sector of science and engineering dedicated to the design, construction and production of mechanical machines called robots. Types of Robots: Pre-programmed, humanoid, autonomous, teleoperated, augmenting robots.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing a website so that it performs well in organic search in search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Sales automation, enablement & intelligence
- Sales automation, enablement & intelligence platform facilitates the communication between the Marketing and Sales teams, and between Sales and prospects, through Sales content. It recommends the right content to salespersons, providing it to their customers in order to progress a deal forward.
- Search advertising
- Search engine advertising is a type of paid advertising, also known as pay-per-click (PPC), that gets your business found on search engine result pages (SERPs). This type of advertising is a great way to monopolize on your target audience through search engines like Google that allow potential customers to find your products and services.
- Social advertising
- Social media advertising is defined as a form of digital advertising that serves paid ads to your target audience using social media platforms.
- Social media marketing & monitoring
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) is a form of digital marketing that utilizes social media and networking websites to promote an organization’s products or services through paid and organic means. It is a platform where marketers can interact with customers, resolve queries and complaints, announce new products and services, get feedback and recommendations and build their communities.
- Tag management
- Tag management system (TMS) is the process of keeping all tags organized and running efficiently. A TMS provides an interface where users can easily control tags. This enables individuals without any coding experience to determine which data to collect, deploy tags properly, manage page speed, and more. Tags are pieces of code on a website that that collects visitor behavior and then transfers this information to marketing platforms.
- Video advertising
- Video advertising is promotional content that plays before, during or after streaming content. Some marketing professionals also expand the video advertising definition to include display ads with video content, such as those that start playing when a person puts a mouse cursor over them and native video ads promoted on digital ad networks.
- Video marketing
- A video is worth a thousand words. It’s a marketing strategy that integrates engaging video into marketing campaigns to promote brands, products or services. It can present how-to’s, customer testimonials, live-stream events, deliver viral or entertaining content.
- Waste management
- Waste management’s network of operations includes collection, disposal, storage, recovery, landfill, waste-to-energy and recycling to protect the environment.
- Web analytics
- Web Analytics is analysis of users’ activities, web pages, clicks, actions, events, flows and more, such as how many new users visited, from which countries, using which devices and browsers, whether they followed a link on a marketing campaign or search engine. Businesses use web analytics not only for measuring or understanding their web traffic, but also as a tool for business research and market research, to assess and improve the effectiveness of a website.